Sabetha Community Hospital Golf TournamentSabetha Community Hospital will be hosting their Annual Golf Tournament on Saturday, June 9, 2018. It will be held at the Sabetha Golf Course with an 8:30 A.M. shot-gun start. Entry fee includes a continental breakfast, lunch, and souvenirs at check-in. Golf carts will be available for use (if needed) at a cost of $35.00 each and MUST BE RESERVED WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR TOURNAMENT.
Funds raised this year from the tournament will go towards purchasing an Olympus Cystoscope and cystoscope instruments for the Surgery Department.
- Saturday, June 9, 2018
- Check in begins at 8:00 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. shotgun start
- Continental Breakfast included
- Team entry fee $150.00
- Event limited to first 32 paid teams
- Mulligan's will be sold for $5.00 each during check in. Limit one per person per nine holes.
- Payback is 50% of total entry fee
- Hole-in-one: Chance to win $5,000
- Hole-in-one: Chance to win a car
- Longest Drive -- Men & Women
- Closest to the Pin
- Closest to the Line
- Longest Putt and more!
To sponsor a hole, enter a team or for more information on the Golf Tournament, please contact Lori Lackey at (785) 284-2121. Sabetha Community Hospital is a 501(c)(3) corporation. All contributions are tax deductible.