Sabetha Community Hospital
Critical Access HospitalSabetha Community Hospital is a 25-bed facility providing acute care including obstetrics, skilled care, home health, swing bed and hospice, and a broad range of outpatient services. The local medical staff consists of five family practice physicians, a physician's assistant, and three dentists. The Hospital and Medical Staff maintain working relationships with the closest tertiary care centers, so that transfers of complicated cases are handled smoothly. Transfers can be accomplished by ambulance or LifeStar helicopter.
Our Services Include:
The Sabetha Community Hospital provides round-the-clock acute care for all your medical needs from delivering newborn babies to caring for victims of accident or disease.
- 24/7 onsite medical staff who work with your personal primary care physician
- 25-Bed Critical Care Access hospital
- A medical team that includes physicians, social workers, chaplain, registered dietitian, rehabilitation therapists, and pharmacist
- A licensed nursing staff specially trained in acute and swing bed care.
- State-of-the-art acute medical care, including telemetry, I.V. antibiotic therapy, nutrition, wound management, blood transfusions, I.V. therapy, and pain management.
- Unrestricted visiting hours and children are always welcome
- A high nurse-to-patient ratio
- A high degree of patient satisfaction
- Free parking
Patients at Sabetha Community Hospital can be admitted 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our team is ready from the minute you walk in the door to offer the best possible care with a hometown touch.
Outpatient ServicesSabetha Community Hospital has developed and utilized many specialty services out of the Topeka area. Physicians specializing in Audiology, Urology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Ear, Nose and Throat, Nephrology, Neurology, Allergy, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, and Podiatry are available at clinics each month. The General Surgeons that do surgery and make rounds each day reside in Hiawatha. The Mobile Diagnostic Services that are available include Nuclear Medicine, and M.R.I.
Specialized services provided in-house include Radiology, CT, Osteoporosis Screening, Diabetes Education, Audiology, Speech Pathology, Laboratory, Echocardiography, Ultrasound, non-invasive Vascular testing, Digital Mammography, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab, Home Health and Hospice services, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Assessment Services, and Physical Therapy. The hospital also boasts a blood bank, isolation rooms, Corporate Wellness program, one day observation care, a hospital pharmacy, the Sabetha Family Practice, a partnership with Kansas Dialysis Services, and an outreach office for KANZA Mental Health and Guidance Center, Hiawatha.
"Click Here" for visitor information such as visiting hours and guidelines.
The Sabetha Community Hospital is dedicated to improving the quality of health and care to our communities. "Click Here" to learn more about one of our other services.