Sabetha Community Hospital Financial Assistance Program
The full Financial Assistance Policy can be found HERE and is available at all registration locations.
The full Financial Assistance Policy in Spanish can be found HERE and is available at all registration locations.
The Sabetha Community Hospital Financial Assistance Program (FAP) exists to provide eligible patients partially or fully discounted emergent or medically-necessary hospital care. Patients seeking Financial Assistance must apply for the program, which is summarized below.
Emergent and/or medically necessary healthcare services provided by Sabetha Community Hospital.
Patients receiving eligible services, who submit a Financial Assistance Application (including related documentation/information),and who are determined eligible for Financial Assistance by Sabetha Community Hospital.
How to Apply (Plain Language Summary, Click Here)
Cómo aplicar (resumen en lenguaje sencillo en español, haga clic aquí), Click Here)Financial Assistance Application may be obtained/completed/submitted as follows:
- Obtain an application at Sabetha Community Hospital's admissions desk or at patient financial services.
- Request to have an application mailed to you by calling (785) 284-2121.
- Request an application by mail at Sabetha Community Hospital, PO Box 229, Sabetha, Kansas 66534
- Click Here to download the Financial Assistance application from the Sabetha Community Hospital.
- Haga clic aqui para descargar la solicitud de asistencia financiera de Sabetha Community Hospital en Español.
Determination of Financial Assistance EligibilityGenerally, patients are eligible for financial assistance based on their income level and assets (See Appendix A of the Financial Assistance Program at www.sabethahospital.com. Eligible patients will not be charged more for emergency or other medically necessary care that Amounts Generally Billed (AGB) than those patients who have insurance.
2023 HHS Poverty Guidelines
Pautas de pobreza del HHS 2023
The Sabetha Community Hospital is dedicated to improving the quality of health and care to its communities. Click here to try one of our other services.